Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Samples, Big Ideas

Here's a few pieces I worked on recently that probably need to see light.

UPDATE: Better quality photos will also be uploaded soon. My apologies for the darkness

-The first image is of Rose's Alternate Outfit from Street Fighter IV. This actually a practice design for a friend that will be combined with other poses.  I wasn't really feeling the gypsy pants so I'm actually doing this piecee over.
-The second piece is of a mutant baby coming out of a cocoon. I was just trying to do something different here. The colored version will be posted.
-The third piece is a small sample of a larger illustration. I can't reveal what the entire piece is yet. As you can see it involves a raging Hulk! Mashing those teeth!!

 

Enjoy
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment