Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Garbage

So, I showed the inked version of this to a few other people before I colored it or even saw the second Ghost Rider movie. I was in a good mood after finishing this too. I had high hopes for Ghost Rider 2: Spirit of Vengeance. Then I saw the movie...which was probably the worst Marvel movie of all time.

If I get into details about how bad the movie was it's just going to get me mad. It's actually a movie where the reviewers are actually on-point. There's NO way you can say the movie was "entertaining." Anyway, I designed this Ghost Rider image in honor of the movie.

Actually I take back that honor, i'm never illustrating Ghost Rider again. I can't picture him without Nick Cage's bad acting...


Enjoy

 -K

No comments:

Post a Comment